Since our formation in 1985 our design work has encompassed a wide
range of PCB types from simple single sided to complex multilayer
and flexi-rigid boards.
Our experience covers many areas including:
- Specialist interface boards for semiconductor test eg probe cards
for test systems such as LTX, Teradyne Catalyst, and Eagle.
- Complex mixed signal multilayer PCBs with surface mount devices
on both sides.
- Production test tooling, jigs and fixtures.
- Analog layouts for audio/video applications
- Applications with controlled impedance tracking
- PCBs for MWD and wireline applications in the oil industry
- Special applications requiring intrinsic safety barriers and
or high voltage isolation.
- PCBs for motorway hazard warning systems and railway signalling
As well as schematic capture using our Altium Designer CAD
tools we can read and create schematics using Orcad Capture. Our
Altium Designer layout software is fully compatible with schematics
created in Orcad.
power and flexibility of our Altium Designer software
enables us to capture
schematics and design boards covering the complete spectrum from
single sided to complex many layered PCB structures with controlled
impedance layers if required.
Manufacturing output data can be provided in gerber or ODB++ format
as required. Draft data is normally supplied to customers for approval
prior to manufacture. For customers who cannot view gerber data,
Altium Designer's Smart PDF capability provides an alternative easily
viewable format for design review.
Altium designer can handle a wide range of input formats allowing
us to read and modify data for PCB designs produced on other CAD
systems. Reverse engineering from gerber data of PCB designs created
on obsolete software
is also possible.